Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jen is Anime

- Pokemon designs are going downhill.

Hi again. In case no one heard any of my rants around the classroom, I'm a Pokemon fanatic. I've been one since first grade. From the anime to video games to merchandise. If you ever want to just speak your mind about Pokemon, go ahead; I'll join in and back you up... Unless you are totally against Generation 5 in which case I'll make some comment about how weird/ bland Generation 1 Pokemon are. Only a few G5 Pokemon are really bad and that's not enough for me to hate the whole Generation.

Signed the girl who is psyched for PKMN Black 2 and White 2,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Pokemon first started getting popular in America around 1999. Years later, you would think it would have died out but, when I taught cartooning to kids during the summer last year, the number one character the kids were choosing to draw was Pikachu.

    ReplyDelete