Thursday, May 31, 2012

♪Jellicle songs for Jellicle cats♫

-It's amazing what you can do when you have the time.

Hi, everyone who still is reading these posts during summer vacation! I must not know how to effectively work image files because all of my pics look really blocky (maybe I just need to draw bigger). I wish that I had Photoshop-Photoshop instead of Elements-Photoshop just because of the pen tool!
Anyway, this is a test coloring for two characters I'm working on based off characters from Andrew Lloyd Webber's CATS. I did their lineart earlier this year if you recall. The ginger tabby is Demeter and the grey tabby (that still needs a lot more work) is Munkustrap (Yes, it sounds stupid, but blame the source material... if you dare).
I had lots of fun experimenting with the brushes in Elements for Demeter, but I think the white parts of her coat need to be darkened (maybe a very pale orange).

Signed the girl who thinks Cats needs a better story line,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment