Monday, December 3, 2012

Hey, Wade, take a look at this!

- Not so Cat-a-strophic! Haha. *gets shot in the head*

¡Hola, Espectadores!
Okay, no more Spanish. Here's a little (relatively speaking) character page I drew for a game I have yet to play: Gamma Wars! Imagine Dungeons and Dragons but set in pre-apocalyptic times when crazy mutated beings go wild. She's a Felinoid (part of the sphyx variety) and has a great backstory. And look! Textures! She doesn't have a name just yet, but her design reminded me so much of Wade's sci-fi idea for this semester that I thought I would post it.

Signed the girl who CAN legally drink but chooses not to,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You know, you never see hairless cat people. Possibly because hairless cats are terrifying (at least to me), but this one is actually p. cool.

    ReplyDelete