Monday, December 17, 2012

Flutter-tea (My Little Pon-tea: French Roast is Magic)


"I-I'm just going to sit in this teacup... if that's alright with you."

Dedicated to my non-brony friend. I'm going to "Love and Tolerate" your opinion that Ponies are of the Devil.


Ni hao! (The title of this post got a bit outta hand...) D'aaw, Fluttershy is so cute in her little teacup. I even edited the lineart so that the colors match.

*Backstory* I was hanging out with a bunch of high school friends. One of my friends and I are Bronies (fans of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic who are considered overage by society) and one of my other friends, let's call her "Jackie", said that the show was weird and she hated it. Naturally, I was shocked and asked her to elaborate. She didn't, but Jackie later said it wasn't her cup of tea. Therefore: Ponies in teacups.
A few friends have been waiting for this particular post; thanks for your patience.

Signed the girl wondering what her next project will be,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment